THIS PURE BEESWAX AND SOY CANDLE MAKES AN AMAZING IMPRESSION! Beeswax is a renewable all natural product with no additives or fillers. Soy candles are made from soybeans, a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by local farmers. Beeswax is hypo-allergenic, great for people with allergies or other sensitivities and those of us who want a safe, clean burning candle. MOST CANDLES ARE MADE FROM PARAFFIN. Paraffin Wax is a finite wax created as a byproduct of petroleum sludge. It is highly refined and treated with carcinogenic chemicals to force it into something that passes as a usable product. After processing it still contains up to 11 toxic compounds and chemicals, benzene and toluene to name a few. It isn't a clean or bright burning fuel source. It is not hypo-allergenic and not great for people with allergies, asthma, or other chemical sensitivities. Beeswax candles emit negative ions in the air and are NATURAL IONIZER. Just like lightening, beeswax produces negative ions when burned. These negative ions attach to positive ions (like dust, pollen, mould and toxins) floating in the air and in this process cleans the air. Walk outside after a thunderstorm and the air will actually smell clean and fresh. That's because the lightning creates negative ions just like the negative ions from beeswax. • Beeswax is the most efficient and Environmentally-Friendly responsible choice for candles. • At first glance beeswax candles seem expensive; however beeswax candles are usually more expensive than other types of candles because you will find the benefits to be worth the extra money and they burn longer than regular paraffin wax. • BEESWAX CANDLES ARE AWESOME – Incredibly long burning, hypo-allergenic, naturally dripless, naturally honey scented, smoke & soot free!! Our 100% Pure Soy/Beeswax Candles burn 50% longer than regular candles and are clean and non-toxic. ENJOY!